Full-TimeBusiness Intelligence Senior Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Analyzes marketing and operations data to identify meaningful patterns resulting in actionable insights.
- Designs and monitors analytic projects to answer specific business questions.
- Presents information clearly to decision makers through analysis papers, analytics tools, live presentations, dashboards, and reports.
- Advocates for high-quality data by advising system and process changes and user training.
- Reviews project charters for the purpose of validating and measuring ROI and claims of “research shows.”
- Coaches analysts and programmers on analytic best practices and sets the standard by example in analytic disciplines.
- Builds strategic, influential relationships with the leadership, partners, and customers.
- Influences projects and project charters through subject matter expertise, requirements, validating research and analysis, and measuring results.
Proactively commits to the success Business Intelligence, Business Solutions, USA and Global Marketing and Engagement by actively contributing regardless of position.
- Advanced knowledge in math and statistics.
- Proven communication, influence, and leadership skills.
- Skilled programmer.
- Develops highly successful relationships with leadership and decision makers.
- Focused on the detail and quality of data.
- Proven ability to add context to data and tell a story.
- Ability to continually sharpen skills to effectively accomplish required tasks and to expand business Intelligence capabilities.
- Excellence in presenting understandable interpretation to complex issues.
Proven experience building successful business relationships.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or operations analysis or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years experience in database analytics and data mining (Experience with SQL, SAS, and R is preferred). Background in analytical methodologies, statistics, programming, database structure, and Windows-based software.
How to ApplyApply on Compassion's website by clicking here.
1123 total views, 1 today