Full-TimeData Scientist – Marketing Science
Data Scientist – Marketing Science – Los Angeles
Ipsos – a global market research firm – has an opening for a Data Scientist. We seek a capable and creative programmer with unrelenting attention to detail, an ability to work well with a small team (including both programmers and non-programmers), and a strong interest in advanced analytic techniques. Fluency in R and/or Python is required.
- Contribute to large-scale data and statistical modeling efforts.
- Develop new data science products by translating conceptual blueprints into polished applications.
- Maintain and enhance large codebases underlying existing key applications.
- Perform other marketing science analyses for clients as required.
The ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Proficiency in advanced R and/or Python programming, including the ability to debug and streamline very large functions.
- Experience in parallelizing processes.
- Experience integrating R and/or Python with each other and C\C++.
- Large dataset manipulation.
- Working knowledge of SQL. Further experience with database administration considered a plus.
- Experience creating and deploying web applications.
- Familiarity with web scraping tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with particular analytic tools including Monte Carlo simulation, machine learning, genetic algorithms, data fusion, predictive models, network analysis, system dynamics, and/or agent-based models.
- Advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D.) preferred but by no means required.
How to ApplyApply through through our company posting URL at bit.ly/1rFm2EU
443 total views, 3 today