Full-TimeData Scientist for developing the algorithmic core of Supersonic
Our data science team is responsible for the algorithmic core of Supersonic’s offering through maximizing business value and accelerating the company’s growth.
As part of our team, you will address statistical, machine learning and data mining problems within the scope of fraud detection, user behavior prediction, content recommendation etc.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Data Scientist to join our team.
A strong candidate will have solid statistics knowledge and programming skills to develop algorithms of large scales using cutting-edge technologies.
- Model, design and implement machine learning and data mining algorithms with Apache Spark (write code in Scala)
- Perform deep data analysis to evaluate algorithm performance
- Perform ongoing optimization improvements
- Implement R&D best practices to develop high-standard online and offline process-based code
- Experience working with predictive and probabilistic models, clustering algorithms and other classification models (e.g., Logistic Regression, Neural Networks, K-Means and decision trees).
- Strong code writing and design capabilities (Java, Python or equivalent, Scala- big advantage!)
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent
- Experience with R or Matlab
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop, Map-Reduce processes etc.
- Experience with functional programming
How to ApplySubmit your resume here: https://www.zao.com/9sUYxh
672 total views, 3 today