We’re Hiring Data Scientists!
Agoda.com is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Bangkok: While it’s 30°+ outside, our engineers don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe.
We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help us change the way people run their lives. We want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
Maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together.
We are looking for Data Scientists to join our technology team at Agoda
- Work with the business domains to help shape the right questions
- Develop predictive models and algorithms to support business decisions
- Mine our large & growing volumes of data to find actionable insights to drive ongoing improvements
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 3 years working as a statistician / analyst / data scientist
- At least a BSc in Statistics / Economics / Computer Science / Finance
- Expert knowledge in statistical methods
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in at least 1 scripting/programming language (Python/Perl/Java)
- Proficiency of a statistical software environment such as R
- A strong desire to learn
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
- Mindset of a team player
- Independent and quick learner
How to ApplySend your CV to Aviad Klein, Data Scientist at Agoda.email@example.com.
1160 total views, 17 today