Position can be full-time, contract or contract to hire.
As Data Scientist, the successful candidate will:
- Frame and conduct complex analyses and experiments using large, complex (not always well-structured, highly variable) data sets
- Source, scrub, and join varied data sets from public, commercial, and proprietary sources
- Design and implement scripts, programs, databases, and other software components
- Review relevant academic and industry research to identify useful algorithms, techniques, libraries, etc.
- Draw conclusions and effectively communicate findings with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative discipline
- 3+ years’ experience with data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms
- 3+ years’ experience with relational databases and SQL
- 3+ years’ experience working with extremely large data sets
- 3+ years’ experience in R, Perl, Python, Java, or other languages appropriate for large scale analysis of numerical and textual data
How to ApplyPlease send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
855 total views, 3 today