NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Revolution Analytics is an innovative and fast-growing company at the forefront of predictive analytics. In the training department, we are creating the Academy for R, world’s most powerful tool for data management and graphics. The era of big data where organizations compete on analytics has arrived. According to the McKinsey report on big-data, by 2018, the United States alone could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills. R is one of the key technologies that enable this transformation.
This position will conduct training on open source R and Revolution proprietary products and thus help grow the education business and drive the adoption of Revolution Products among its partners and customers. The Trainer will also build courseware and conduct train-the-trainer programs. This is a highly visible position that will interact with Revolution Analytics Customers and its Channel partners, such as the big system integrators and technology vendors.
- Execute Revolution Analytics Courses for clients, partners and general community
- Develop and Define education content aligned to the Revolution Analytics Product Roadmap and popular open source R packages with the goal to train and develop Revolution Analytics Customers and Partners.
- Support Role Based Education and Certification Roadmap for our customers and partners.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product Management and ensure that the appropriate training is being developed. Align content strategy to the release of Revolution Analytics Products.
- Participate in reviews of content owned by partners and subcontractors
- Travel as required to conduct courses, evangelize Revolution Products and services.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Experience with R/Statistics/Machine Learning
- Have a strong track record of training and content development
- Have project management, facilitation, communication, and instructional design expertise to deliver relevant, effective learning solutions and results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge developing and designing courses
- Experience in conducting virtual courses to a globally dispersed audiences
Good to have skills
- Strong understanding of big data Analytics space
- Background/work experience in Computer Science/IT
- Experience with SAS, SPSS or Matlab
- Understanding of business applications of Analytical techniques across industry
- Experience in providing analytics consulting services
- Technical skills such as Java, C, SQL, .Net, php, Python, Hadoop
- Minimum bachelors in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science or math related field
How to Applyhttp://revolutionanalytics.theresumator.com/apply/97a8tj/R-Trainer.html
686 total views, 1 today