Full-TimeSenior Digital Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
Our e-commerce team, Nordstrom Direct, ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and HauteLook.com as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge technology.
A day in the life…
The Senior Digital Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing and presenting data to improve decision making in Nordstrom’s high-growth Direct online channel. This individual should have a high degree of curiosity about the business and the skills to discover impactful insights from data and communicate those insights in a way that builds confidence and drives business value.
- Partner with key stakeholders on large scale data problems.
- Mine complex digital behavioral data and transform it into actionable information.
- Apply expert level statistical analysis, data modeling, and predictive analysis on strategic and operational problems for the online business.
- Use advanced data visualization techniques to communicate solutions to business stakeholders.
- Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative
- Demonstrate productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
- Establish a position and reputation for providing thought leadership in the field of digital measurement
You own this if you have…
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in online analytics (online retail a plus)
- Degree, preferably an MS in mathematics, statistics, operations research, computer science, engineering, econometrics, or similar quantitative analytics discipline
- Solid SQL skills
- Experience using R and/or Python for data analysis
- Great with data visualization — R graphics and Shiny a plus
- Experience with Forecasting and predictive modeling
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey statistics concepts and analysis results to non-experts
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, a profit-sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this opportunity please apply online at:https://nordstrom.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=138701
711 total views, 3 today