Full-TimeSenior Manager of Customer Insights & Analytics
A growing organization within the retail industry seeks a Senior Manager of Customer Insights & Analytics to join their corporate office in El Segundo, California. This position will be the senior most person running analytics within the organization and managing a team of 3. The candidate will be both a mentor and hands-on in providing advanced analytics to the move the firms business forward using the following tools: R and SQL. Additionally, the candidate must be skilled at translating analysis findings into marketing solutions by presenting results/recommendations to key stakeholders.
- At the minimum must have a Bachelor’s degree; preferably within a quantitative discipline
- Extensive hands-on experience working on analytical studies from: crafting the methodology, to data mining/predictive modeling, and ultimately to delivering final insightful reports/presentations
- Have 5+ years of experience in advanced analytics: customized segmentations and building predictive models centered on marketing campaigns, cross sell, and retention initiatives utilizing R and SQL
- Must have a strong statistical background on the following: data mining, predictive modeling, clustering, logistic/regression modeling, forecasting, sampling, testing using R and SQL
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to pull and manipulate large datasets
- Partner with CRM & Loyalty agency to develop innovative new campaigns and provide analytical support for targeting and post-campaign analysis using R and SQL
- Analyzing email marketing campaigns to optimize ROI utilizing both R and SQL
- Supervisory/Management experience mentoring and guiding a team to deliver upon advanced analytic initiatives utilizing R and SQL
- This is a hands-on management role, NO relocation, NO H1 visa transfer
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above, please email me an updated resume to email@example.comIf the above role is not a fit, please reach out to me as I have many other analytic opportunities available utilizing SAS/SQL/MATLAB/PYTHON/Predictive Modeling across the US.
531 total views, 3 today