Full-TimeSr. Java Software Engineer (m/f) – Data Mining – IT Startup
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for candidates to fill a Senior Java Software Engineer (m/f) position. This position focuses on delivering IT development solutions to create, maintain, and improve our web services that interact with ‘big data’.
You will be part of a creative development team with a relaxed working atmosphere, space for your ideas, support from your peers, and guidance from your experienced team leads. Being part of our internatonal development team and working on our ambitious web project also means expanding and improving your IT skills in new ways.
Languages and technologies used in this position:
The main language is Java but most important for us is that you support us with your affinity for algorithms and your sharp mind.
- data mining or data analysis or information retrieval,
- Java, JUnit, agile development,
- AMQP, akka, or similar,
- SQL, Redis, Cassandra, or similar,
- SolR, ElasticSearch, recommendation engines, R, mahout, (bonus)
itembase is a young E-commerce start-up that builds a personal online inventory of everything. Since 2011, we have been using the latest technologies to automatically process receipts and display items, along with warranties, manuals, and invoices… so that our 300,000+ users get to spend more time with their friends and family. We also deliver analytics and similar services to business customers.
Compensation and benefits:
- good money (tba),
- innovative technologies and attractive (programming) languages,
- open-minded, friendly, international colleagues,
- inspiring office located in the most vibrant area of Berlin,
- developers’ coffee collective provides freshly ground fair-trade coffee (don’t fret, there is Club-Mate, alternatively).
How to ApplyChallenge accepted?
Then send us your application including links (github, stack*, etc.) with relevant examples - if possible - via email by stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly answer any questions preferably via email, phone or in person if you want to drop by and have a chat with us.
873 total views, 4 today