Full-TimeStatistician for analyzing large (marketing/media) data sets
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a junior or mid-level Statistician with experience analyzing large data sets focusing on marketing/media mix modeling and advertising effectiveness tests along with other custom statistical analyses which will be a substantial component of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop novel applications for large account clients
- Process substantial data sets using cutting edge algorithms.
- This is a technical position requiring analytical and market research expertise, preferably with experience working with survey data. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively across internal teams and external stakeholders with a wide variety of statistical backgrounds.
- This is a key position in the survey research group with high potential for advancement and growth.
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Social Sciences or similar degree with a focus on statistical methodology. PhD a plus.
- Programming experience in R
- Familiarity with categorical outcome modeling
- Familiarity with Generalized Linear Models
- Familiarity with both classical and Bayesian MCMC approaches
- Familiarity with statistical methodologies related to survey
- Experience with Market Research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to autonomously manage multiple projects simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment
- Dedication to innovation and continuous improvement
- Experience with data mining and machine learning algorithms
- Experience working with Big Data Analytics (e.g. Hadoop, SQL)
How to Applyhttp://www.comscore.com/Careers/Job_Opportunities
964 total views, 1 today