Full-Time Data Scientist @Burlington
In this Data Scientist role, you devise & lead quantitative data analysis using Dealer.com’s vast proprietary data to deliver insights that will drive product adoption & improvements. The Data Scientist must be competent working with massive quantities of datasets to obtain, scrub, explore, model and interpret data. We are seeking an innovative thinker with exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills that has the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about asking questions & using data to supply answers.
- Create hypotheses, design experiments and test feasibility of proposed business questions.
- Develop quantitative models that include forecasting, predicting, clustering, modeling and dimensionality reduction.
- Know how to obtain & manage a sufficient set of usable data from multiple sources, including manipulating noisy and irregular data to produce clean datasets.
- Effectively communicate & visually present findings to internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Experience working with numerous large datasets/data warehouses and ability to pull from such data sets using relevant programs and coding.
- Experience with statistical and quantitative modeling.
- Extreme attention to detail & clear communication.
- Core critical thinking skills including observation, interpretation, analysis, inference, evaluation & explanation.
- BA/BS/MS degree in a quantitative field like Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst or in a highly analytical role like sales support, market research or financial analysis.
- Experience with SQL, R, PHP or Python.
Dealer.com company culture:
Dealer.com, a Dealertrack Technologies Solution, provides an integrated platform of Inventory, Advertising, Website and CRM products which allow automotive manufacturers, dealer groups, retailers and agencies to leverage advanced digital technology and data to better engage and connect with their customers. With offices in Burlington VT, Dallas TX, Edison NJ and Manhattan Beach CA, Dealer.com practices a deep commitment to its culture of innovation, with a focus on health and wellness, making it one of the most desirable places to work, and a valuable partner for automotive retailers.
At Dealer.com we believe that our uncompromising technology and services are powered by the collaboration of our talented staff, join us in taking our product offerings to the next level. Stay connected and follow us on twitter @CareersAtDealer to get the latest updates on new opportunities.