Full-Time Data Scientist @ Etterbeek, Bruxelles, Belgium
We are looking for talent!
Are you an experienced data scientist and interested in joining a creative data analytics startup?
We are working on a range of analytics projects where we apply our statistical, mathematical, programming and visualizations skills in order to create tailored solutions for our customers. We pride ourselves on delivering effective and value adding results.
Our clients currently include companies in the finance, healthcare, online and marketing space.
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record in data analytics, visualization and/or productionalization, either in a commercial or research setting
- A healthy balance of statistical knowledge, coding skills and business acumen, with an expertise in either of these fields
- Willingness to learn, the ability to think skeptically about problems and results, curious to explore new techniques and domains
- Good communication and data storytelling skills
- Data wrangling prowess; you’re not afraid of working with high volume and/or untidy data
- Expert knowledge of R and/or Python essential and the ability to learn new techniques is key
- Know-how about the Hadoop ecosystem is a strong plus
- Ability to work independently and in a quickly evolving environment
- Interested in tutoring others about your area of expertise
- Involvement in the open-source community is a plus
- Located in Belgium, strong level of English and either Dutch or French
- 2+ years of experience
What will you get in return?
- A competitive salary package (including fringe benefits)
- Flexible working hours (if the project allows it)
- A personal training/development budget
- Top notch hardware for analytics and home use
- A startup environment and the ability to grow with the company