Freelance DATA SCIENTIST FOR A PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN TEAM
Department/Project: United States, Middle East, Horn of Africa
Term: Consultancy-Multiple Terms-Contract Based
Who we are
With over 20 years of combined experience, working in over 60 countries, we are one of the world’s leading data-driven consultancies. Our team is made up of over 50 expert technical and political consultants who bring the cutting edge of data and analytics know-how to the business of politics and the politics of business.
Work with us!
We are currently seeking candidates for designing, researching, and prototyping country-wide data-driven political campaigns, specifically in the Middle East and the United States. Our data scientist will work directly with the campaign office and in close collaboration with all Project Managers and data specialists throughout the campaign season.
Our ideal consultant should have at least 5 years of experience in analyzing data and implementing big data solutions.
Sound like you? Read on.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark, H2O, AWS)
- Writing software to clean and investigate large, messy data sets of numerical and textual data
- Integrating with external data sources and APIs to discover interesting trends
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate data findings to stakeholders at various levels of the organization, including non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to be pro-active and good at solving analytical problems.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & projects at once
- Exactitude and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Masters Degree or PhD
- Experience working with Hadoop, Spark, H2O, AWS
- At least 3 years experience Python, Scala, Java, C/C++ or R
- At least 3 years experience with SQL d3 visulalization or Tableau are a plus.
We encourage employees to take risks and develop strong bonds between each other, but
we also allow employees to work independently and at their own pace. We offer
fantastic possibilities for future career progression, training and development, and a
great extra perks that include a competitive salary, multi-cultural international
experience, and many weeks of comfortable traveling.
An anticipated completion date of the first campaign in Winter of 2021
How to ApplyTo Apply Email [email protected] with:
- Cover letter (500 words max), including salary expectations, and preferred start day and availability to travel.
- CV detailing skills, past experience and education. Include links to social media if available.
- The names and contact details for two references (no letters of recommendation are necessary at this point).