Full-Time Data Scientist – Predictive Analyst @ Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US
Data Scientist – Predictive Analyst
Statistician sought to perform analysis on world-wide call center data using R statistical programming language, SAP Business Objects Predictive Analysis, SAP Lumira in conjunction with Business Objects Infoview. Analysis will include predictive models for call center support request volume, natural language processing, text data mining, unsupervised machine learning algorithms and custom statistical models.
- A bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline such as statistics or mathematics is required. A master’s degree or graduate coursework is a plus.
- The candidate must have 3+ years of experience in the field of statistical modeling and R programming.
- Experience with SAP Analytic tools is desired, including: SAP Predictive Analysis and Lumira; Business Objects Web Intelligence XI
- The candidate must demonstrate a thorough understanding of exploratory data analysis and be comfortable working to create analytic data sets using SQL databases, Excel and Business Objects.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen with a background free of any felony charges. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information as a Secret clearance is required.
This is a work from home opportunity. While a local candidate is preferable, a candidate from the surrounding area is acceptable, provided they are able to travel to Harrisburg, PA as needed, approximately 1-2 times per month. Some travel may be required on short notice in order to meet client demands.
Candidates must be experienced with the types of analyses described and demonstrate the ability to work independently. The candidate must be self-motivated, highly productive and highly accountable in a work from home environment.
Starting salary will range from $70,000 to $90,000 based upon education and technical experience.