Full-Time Data Scientist/Statistician (@KfarSaba)
A Data Scientist/Statistician needed for a young “data driven company”.
DO YOU DRIVE IDEAS? Are you an out of the box thinker? Do you have success stories where your strategic ideas backed by your advanced analytic skills delivered measurable results?
We want great energetic thinkers who will help us move our company forward.
About this company
We are a company which has vast experience and background in mathematics and statistics. We develop and use statistical models to find inefficiencies in financial markets.
Our office is in Kfar Saba.
The Data Scientist/ Statistician will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of statistical analysis projects, including exploratory data analysis, modelling and predictive analysis.
- Create predictive pricing models for various markets using mathematical/statistical analysis
- Analyze/evaluate/optimize existing models
- Document the statistical process followed
- Research new statistical methods for future applications
- Collaborate closely with product developers/managers to move projects from idea to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced (preferably) and 2+ years of relevant experience are required
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL-like query languages
- Experience in developing modelling techniques such as GLMs, Bayesian Statistics, MCMC etc.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as R, or Matlab
- Passion for Data. The ability to understand large and complex amounts of data, and derives intelligence and insights out of it
- A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with team members on daily and hourly basis
- Detailed oriented
- General technical understanding and high interest in technical solutions
- Creative thinking, keen to further refine systems and processes
- Dedicated team player, with the ability to focus on team problem solving
- Serve as thought-partner and mentor to other team members
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and able to work to tight deadlines
For more info, please contact – [email protected]