Full-Time Manager, Statistical Consulting & Data Science
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. We currently have an opportunity for a Manager, Statistical Consulting & Data Science to join our Data Intelligence group.
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
What part will you play?
The Manager, Statistical Consulting & Data Science will conduct analyses and build models using internal customer data in combination with various external datasets (e.g. survey data) to produce results which will be shared with internal and external organizations with the goal of improving how we do business at WB.
What will you be doing?
- Analyze and model internal customer data.
- Build relationships and collaborate with analysts and researchers across WB.
- Build out and prioritize project roadmap.
- Survey/questionnaire design and analysis.
- Identify areas of opportunity for new analyses and to conduct tests to improve business at WB.
- Prepare and present results of analyses to senior leadership.
- Best practice sharing and thought leadership.
What do we require from you?
- B.A./B.S. degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Political Science, or similar quantitative field.
- Quantitative oriented Masters Degree or Ph.D. preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in analytics and data science.
- 4+ years of experience with conducting analysis in R, Python, SAS, or similar analytical languages.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL preferred.
- Experience with working in cloud based environments like AWS a plus.
- Experience conducting analysis using publicly available datasets (e.g. US Census, BLS American Time Use Survey, Consumer Expenditure Survey, etc.) a plus.
- Expertise in statistical analysis approaches such as time series, classification, regression, structural equation modeling, etc.
- Knowledge of survey/questionnaire design and analysis.
- Strong history of identifying opportunities for conducting analyses to meet business needs and drive the business forward.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.