Full-Time Portfolio Analyst @ Dallas, Texas, United States
The Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial and economic data to develop investment recommendations. This includes building quantitative models to evaluate investment opportunities. Additionally, the analyst is responsible for ongoing due diligence and risk management modeling for the portfolio holdings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research as directed by the Chief Investment Strategist (CIS).
- Summarize finding into presentations and written research reports.
- Assist in development of quantitative models for the economy and markets.
- Assist in development of quantitative models for identification of the most attractive investment opportunities on a risk-adjusted basis.
- Perform due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
- Conduct the ongoing due diligence of current holdings.
- Assist in risk management including development of stress test models.
- Assist portfolio and fund management operations as needed including performance reporting
- Other job duties as defined.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must obtain relevant licenses within six months of being hired.
- Strong research abilities. Must be comfortable in Excel. Bias for background in statistics and/or R programming language.
- Proven ability to write effectively, including synthesizing information from multiple sources.
We offer a competitive salary ($65K base plus bonus), outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.