Full-Time R&D Database Developer
We are looking for a database developer that will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of the various R&D data stores that we have. This candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with the BI team on the Enterprise Data Warehouse and related components (ETL, reporting applications, etc.). This involves taking data from many internal and external sources, merging, cleaning, automating, and maintaining data integrity.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of industry experience using Mongo DB
- 4+ years of Data Warehouse/BI work experience using MS BI Technologies (SQL Server/SSIS/etc)
- 2+ years with R programming experience, primarily focused on reporting and visualization (a plus)
- Strong and current database programming skills with MS SQL Server 2012 and above
- Exceptional TSQL skills and performance tuning abilities
- Experience using SQL profiler tool, reading execution plans, etc
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- Free beverages in the office
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who is analytical, conceptual, detail oriented and great problem solver with strong SQL knowledge and experience as well as solid Mongo DB background. This role may require travel.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. For a full description, please email [email protected]