Full-Time Senior Machine Learning / Statistician / Data Scientist
A Senior Statistician is sought to participate in groundbreaking research about the predictors of positive behavioral, well-being and health outcomes, and the use of routine outcome monitoring in behavioral health, primary care, child welfare, and juvenile justice. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the leading edge of improving care for millions of patients.
The main objective of this position is to develop and oversee the machine learning applications of the world’s largest behavioral health outcome database with applications for reducing the total cost of healthcare, optimizing referrals for behavioral health treatment (patented), and predicting positive and negative outcomes for child welfare and juvenile justice. The applicant will collaborate with others in the R&D Department, participating in peer-reviewed publications and oversee the quality and accuracy of all automated and manual reports generated for customers (including state and local governments).
Minimum requirements and competencies:
- Minimum Master Degree in statistics, PhD preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of professional experience in the areas of social science statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Advanced experience in statistical and machine learning programming with R.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and work independently.
- Creativity, enthusiasm and interest in saving lives.
- Enjoys helping other team members advance and become more productive.
- Fluent in English.
Start date: Early 2017
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Very attractive benefits, including five weeks of flex time and stock options