Full-Time Sr. Manager, Analytics @ Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
This position plays a critical role in building out our client analytics capabilities as well as developing and maintaining our scoring engine underlying our KF4D Assessment suite. As such, this position would work closely with others in the analytics, assessment/psychometric, and research teams to develop new R reporting applications, build new quantitative/statistical models, and advance our psychometric assessments.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with the Analytics team to automate frequent client requests.
- Building R apps to create configurable reports in PPT, PDF or HTML.
- Building interactive dashboards that tie into existing data feeds and databases.
- Building and maintaining scoring and reporting logic for our flagship assessment engine: KF4D.
- Collaborating with the Measurement team in scoring and supporting our psychometric assessments.
- Scoring Forced Choice IRT models; building out new features for these models.
- Other analytics/psychometric/research tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will have:
- PhD in Quantitative Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics, or related field
- 5+ years R coding with experience in automating tasks and graphics
- Need to have experience linking R with LaTeX to generate PDFs
- Experience with R Shiny a plus
- Computational Statistics (ability to program optimization/estimation algorithms)
- The ability to turn published research into working statistical/psychometric software
- Able to navigate between MAC OS X and Windows operating systems
- Experience in working with data of various structures (JSON; XML; SPSS; SAS; XLSX; CSV; TSV; etc)
- Experience with deploying and maintaining R sessions on AWS a plus
- Experience with querying databases a plus
- Experience with Python and Web Development a plus
- Experience with git and version control a plus