Full-Time Statistical Web Data Analyst (@London)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Statistical Analyst to join our team of skilled product driven statistical data analysts. You’ll be sitting centrally in one of our product teams to Improve and develop on reporting capabilities and work towards automation. You’ll also be championing the use of data for driving decisions & development within the team. If you want to see the massive difference you could make to the team on a daily basis get in touch
- Become the go-to data analyst for the Banking team, including providing support with external partners
- Be a key lead on further development of reporting capabilities with the Product and Commercial teams
- Partner with Commercial team to manage regular reviews with partners and with the Banking team
- Work alongside other data analysts within uSwitch to provide data-driven solutions to help optimise the customer journey
- Perform predictive analysis for the creation of business cases
- Identify valuable trends and change points – it’ll be your job to help define the most important questions, as well as answering them
- Work collaboratively within a multi-discipline agile product team
- Highly numerate with a strong working knowledge of statistics and a good degree in a numerate subject.
- At least 2 years experience with SQL, Excel and R or a similar statistical language.
- At least 2 years experience within an analytical role in a commercial environment
- Experience with big data and data-driven decision making.
- Experience with Google Analytics and A/B testing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to transform data analysis into simple actionable recommendations.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen – the analysis and insight you provide will have real business impacts.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Curious and driven with a desire to learn and continually improve.