Statistical Analyst- Japhet Sibanda
Numerate graduate with more than five years of experience, in teaching and training. Engineering Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics and Engineering Materials. I look forward to new challenging opportunities that will greatly enhance my career growth in fields that require sound knowledge of Statistics, Operations Research and Statistical Programming.
National University of Science and Technology, Zimbabwe (2012 -2014)
Bachelor of Science Special Honours Degree in Operations Research and Statistics
Degree Class 2.2
University of Zimbabwe (2002 – 2006)
Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics (Major) and Statistics (Minor)
Degree Class 2.2
Start Date: January 2010 End Date: Current employment
Company Name: Bulawayo Polytechnic, Division of Electrical Engineering
Job Title: Lecturer
• Part of the Division management team where I get to participate in the creation and implementation of the Division`s operational plan, in line with the institutes vision and mission.
• Involved in the design of guidelines that govern how students’ projects are conducted, supervised and assessed.
• Vice chairman of the liaison committee which is a subcommittee of the Division`s sectoral board. My role is to engage industry and solicit private and public partnerships with them, come up with a calendar of events for the board and ensure smooth information dissemination across all subcommittees.
• Responsible for monitoring inventory and requisition of laboratory consumables, assets and stationary in the Division.
• I coordinate laboratory activities in the electronics department.
• Lecturing electronics, engineering materials, statistics and mathematics.
• Supervising student`s projects and their Industrial placements.
• Item writing (setting & compilation of examinations) and marking exams
Start date: July 2006 End date: January 2010
Company Name: Founders High School
Job Title: Teacher
• Teaching advanced level physics, mathematics and ordinary level science.
• Chess, soccer and athletics coach.
- • MS Visual C++ 2010
- • SPSS
- • LINDO, TORA
- • R
- • SQL
- • Minitab
- • MS Excel
- • MS Power Point
- • LaTeX
- Statistics and Operations Research