R Programmer/Data Analysis-MTech Industrial Engineering(IIT Delhi)
I have a post graduate degree in Industrial Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. Currently I’m working as an Asst Professor at an Engineering College. I’m pursuing Data Science Specialization from Johns Hopkins University through Coursera (MOOC).
- Currently Pursuing Data Science Specialization by Johns Hopkins University on Coursera(Massive Open Online Course)
- M-Tech (Industrial Engineering) from IIT Delhi 8.63 CGPA 2011
- B-Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from Govt. Engineering College, Kannur 65.3%
- 12th from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kannur 79.4%
- 10th from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kannur 81.2%
Malabar Institute of Technology, Kannur, Kerala (Oct’12- Till date)
Asst. Professor – Mechanical Engineering Dept.
- Responsible for conducting various lectures and labs of Mechanical engineering Dept.
- Organizing and conducting college placement cell meetings and activities.
Teaching Assistant for Quality Assurance Course (Graduate level) –IIT Delhi (Jan’11 – Apr’11)
- Responsible for conducting tutorials and doubt clearing sessions for undergraduate students.
Shahi Exports Pvt. Ltd, Faridabad (Jun’11 – Aug ‘12)
Reporting to: General Manager, Operations.
- Planning and scheduling of garments finishing dept.
- Tracking monthly, weekly and daily performance of four garments finishing floors through MIS.
- Collecting and analyzing real time production data and producing regular reports to higher management.
- Carrying out improvement projects.
- Responsible for making skill matrix of sewing floor with 900+ operators.
- Developed, tested and implemented an innovative method to assess and grade the skill of sewing machine operators (graded 900+ sewing operators) and a skill data base is prepared.
- R Programming
- Git and Github
- Operations Research and Optimization
- Industrial Engineering
- Quick learner, Team player
- English, Hindi, Malayalam