|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
I have a bachelor´s degree on Actuarial Sciences and a master´s degree in Statistics. I have finished several online courses such as Reproducible Research, Getting and Cleaning Data, Machine Learning and Exploratory Data Analysis. I also have studies in economics and in banking and finance.
I´m familiar with the SQL database language and I consider myself an expert in the R statistical software.
I have worked in the insurance and the banking sector.
1. Galician Statistics Institute (January 2013-July 2013)
Analyzed the Galician Industrial Index.
2. Instituto para la Protección al Ahorro Bancario (IPAB) Mexican deposit Insurer
a) Bank Resolution Methods Department (October 2008—July 2010)
Participated in the definition of bank resolution methods of commercial banks.
b) International Research Department (July 2007—October 2008)
Address IPAB´s relationship with public and private nstitutions regarding international matters and serve as a liason to such entities.
c) Investor Relations Department (16 August 2005- July de 2007)
Provide inner and external information to several target audiences (press, congress, IPAB´s employees, financial analysts, etc.)
3. Seguros Prodins (Insurance Company) (October 2004—June 2005)
Organize all the required information (statistics) required by the Mexican Insurance Regulator Commission. Participated in the followup and control of the company´s Catastrophic Reserve.
4. Seguros Bital (Now HSBC Insurance) (October 2002—June 2004)
Development of a new home insurance, which included the creation of the technical note and the General Conditions.
1. Master degree in Statistics September 2011-July 2013 Universidad de Vigo, Spain.
2. Undergraduate degree in Actuarial Sciences 1995-2000 Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
Diploma in Economics February 2008– December 2008 Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
Diploma in Banking and Finance February 2006– August 2006 Universidad Anáhuac
Diploma in Financial Derivatives April 2003-March 2004 Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
Course: Options, Futures and other financial derivatives Summer 1999 London School of Economics and Political Sciences (LSE)
- R- Expert-5 year experience
- SQL-Begginer-1 year experience
- Engligh, Spanish (native)