I am a highly driven and passionate person with more than three years of experience as a Computer Scientist. My previous works implied the fast adaptation to a wide range of problems in very different industries, embedded systems, music/retail and academia.
I am driven by curiosity and by the taste for challenges. That diversity led me to collaborate with marketers, designers ,material scientists, neurophysiologists.
I enjoy being incredibly hard working,
and especially thrive within high pressure environments. I’m multifaceted in skill and versatile in acquiring new skill sets.
- Master thesis: ECOLE NORMALE SUPÉRIEURE, RUE D’ULM, PARIS
Neuroscience Research division, David Holcman team
Modeling and Simulations of the fly photoreceptors
- MASTER OF BIOINFORMATICS AND SCIENTIFIC MODELLING
Pierre et Marie Curie University (LIP6), Paris
DICE FM / Technology Startup www.dice.fm / DATA SCIENTIST
- Backend development in Golang.
- Common system administratition using Chef and Vagrant.
- Data wharehousing using MongoDB, Redis, Redshift, Spotify Luigi
- Knowledge of common web/mobile analytics platforms (Segment, GA, Localytics, Flurry).
- Mathematical Modeling (Recommendation engine), data analysis and visualisation with R, python and spark
- Dashboards with R/Shiny
ROLI LABS / Technology Startup www.weareroli.com /RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Design of multi-touch tracking algorithms.
- DSP firmware development (C).
- Software development (C++, Objective-C).
- Mathematical problem solving for Digital Signal Processing.
- Setup of cross-compilation tools and build scripts (LINUX, Bash, Buildroot)
- Development of systems and methodologies for pressure sensors evaluation.
- Technological surveys and close collaboration with electronic engineers, material scientists, designers and intellectual property teams.
ECOLE NORMALE SUPÉRIEURE / Research Institute Neuroscience Research division, David Holcman team ,46, rue d’Ulm, 75006, Paris, France /RESEARCH ENGINEER INTERN
- Modeling and development of Brownian and multi-agent simulations (C++ and Python and R.
- Collaborations with Neurophysiologists and scientific writing
- Presentation at ARVO 2012 Annual Meeting: The Association For Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- R (2 years)
- Python (4 years)
- Golang (1 year)
- Bash (4 years)
- Spark (1 year)
- C (2 years)
- Mongodb (1 year)
- Redshift (1 year)
- English, French, German(beginner)