R developer, Data Scientist
Data Science professional with extensive in programming and data-driven decision making.
● Proficient in predictive analytics and statistical modeling of data, including Machine Learning
● Skilled in programming with R, C++, VBA, Python, SQL databases
● Proficient in data visualization and data mining
● Strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
|Voronezh State Agricultural University, Voronezh, Russia, PhD in Economics|
|Voronezh State University, Voronezh, Russia, MS in Chemistry|
DATA SCIENTIST, 02/2016 – present, Freelance, Broomfield, CO
- Collaborate on data science for social good projects with local non-profits (Data for Democracy, Denver/Boulder chapters)
- BioFrontiers Hackathon (CU, Boulder), May 2017 (Performed EDA for big EEG data in R: statistics, PCA, Autoencoder Networks) hackathon.colorado.edu
- Developed open-source Neural Networks software packages for OpenOffice.org, MS Excel, etc.
- Developed software tools using R to solve various business needs
DATA ANALYST, 10/2014 – 01/2016, Tapco-M, Moscow, Russia.
- Forecasting sales using complex predictive models (neural networks, time-series analysis) and simulation
- Created statistical models (Machine Learning algorithms, Regressions) and cluster groups (Kohonen maps, k-Means) for capture new markets
- Performed and visualized analysis of the export-import databases with Tableau, pivot tables in Excel, etc.
MARKETING DATA ANALYST, 07/2006 – 09/2013, Felix, Moscow, Russia
- Created complex predictive model (unsupervised and supervised learning, linear optimization) to develop successful marketing strategy for new product using custom software
- Trained new team members to understand marketing data analysis concepts and processes and to more effectively use data analysis software tools
- Created dashboards and reports for management (MS Excel, VBA, MS Axapta)
- Developed algorithms and processes to perform data-driven decisions to optimize assortment.
- Analyzed sales data and marketplace trends using time-series forecasting algorithms
POSTGRADUATE SCIENTIST, 10/2001 – 12/2004, VSAU, Voronezh, Russia
- Built predictive models using unsupervised, supervised and autoencoder Neural Networks to urban land appraisal
- Created spatial modelling tools combining neural networks and ArcGIS to calculate and visualize results (MS Visual C++/ActiveX, VBA) from scratch.