Data Analyst, R Developer
- Open Source Project:
Data Analysis Professional with extensive in decision making, report development and marketing.
● Proficient in Predictive Analytics and Statistical Modeling of Data, including Deep Neural Networks
● Skilled in programming with R, C++, VBA, SQL databases
● Proficient in Data Visualization and Data Mining
● Strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
Voronezh State Agricultural University, Voronezh, Russia
Postgraduate studies, PhD in Economics
Voronezh State University, Voronezh, Russia
MS in Chemistry
– Deep Learning, (UDACITY, GOOGLE) 2016
– Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau, (DUKE U, COURSERA) 2016
– Data Science Specialization, (JHU, COURSERA) 2015-2016
– Machine Learning Course, (STANFORD U, COURSERA) 2016
DATA ANALYST, 02/2016 – present
NEURONICA.US, Broomfield, CO
• Develop neural networks software packages for spreadsheets (OpenOffice, MS Excel, etc.) using C++
• Develop software tools using R in order to solve various business and client related needs.
DATA ANALYST, 10/2014 – 01/2016
TAPCO-M, Moscow, Russia.
• Performed data-driven decisions to increase sales and effectiveness of marketing efforts
• Provided sales forecasting using predictive models and what-if scenarios
• Performed and visualized analysis of the export-import databases with Tableau, Pivot tables in Excel, etc.
• Produced reports and/or data sets for ad hoc requests
• Organized and aggregated data to obtain descriptive statistics for analyses
MARKETING DATA ANALYST, 01/2012 – 05/2012
ZEMAKTIV, Moscow, Russia
• Created statistical models (Neural Networks, Regressions) and cluster groups (Kohonen maps, K-Means) for market of suburban cottage settlement
• Determined significant factors affecting successful sales
• Created a successful marketing strategy based on predictive models as a member of project team
MARKETING DATA ANALYST, 07/2006 – 09/2013
FELIX, Moscow, Russia
• Led team to analyze marketing data, create reports and provide customer service
• Trained new team members to understand marketing concepts and processes and to more effectively use MS Excel and other tools
• Investigated multiple data sources and variables for project use
• Performed data-driven decisions to optimize warehouse assortment.
• Analyzed sales data and trends using time-series forecasting algorithms
• Performed quantitative and qualitative marketing surveys, consumer insights and analyzed results
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning / Neural Networks
- Predictive models
- Statistics (Hypothesis testing, ANOVA, etc.)
- R programming
- MS Excel, VBA programming
- English, Russian (Native)