Data Scientist (R, Machine Learning)
I would like to introduce my self as Pragnesh Shah and I am interested in expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in Data Science / Machine Learning opportunity.
I am offering 14+ years of total IT experience. I’d love to bring my expertise and enthusiasms to organsiation.
I am keen to take forward this opportunity and have attached my resume for your review and consideration.
I thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
- EMCDSA : EMC Data Science Associate – Perusing and aim to achieve by 2016 Q2
- AGILE Scrum Master
- APMG-UK PRINCE2:2009
- 14+ years of experienced IT Professional with diversified experience and expertise in Project and End-to-End Delivery Management
- Curious and passionate about data analysis, interested in managing and realising machine learning algorithms for business applications
- Venturing in Data Science for IoT ( Edge Process Analytics, ‘Data Lake’ analytics and Streaming Analytics) and Deep Learning related fields, and being keen to establish as a thought-leader
- Strong track record of operating at a large scale and complex Programme with knowledge of project, programme and portfolio management methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ensuring timely delivery of the project outcome
- Have a worked in different roles which involves Planning, Budgeting, Analysis, Designing Maintenance and Support
- Experience in coordinating different geographical team in service delivery
- Worked with variety of clients including UK Leading General Insurance , NHS – National Health Services and UK Telecom Major under managed service model
- Solved business problem through Analytics framework
- Extract ‘actionable insight’ through Data Mining and Machine learning techniques (e.g. clustering, association, regression, decision tree and random forest )
- Data visualization (R with ggplot ) and Reporting
- Working experience in – Agile , DEVOPS and PRINCE2
- Big Data : Apache – Hadoop, Pig and Hive
- Database : MS SQL
- Technology : MS .Net / BI , R (with h2o)
- Statistic/Maths : Linear algebra, calculus, probability, hypothesis testing and descriptive statistics
- Machine learning : Modeling Training and Techniques (e.g. clustering, association, regression, decision tree and random forest )
- Role Journey : Data Scientist/Data/MIS Analyst, IT Change Delivery Manager, Scrum Master , Reporting Specialist, PMO Analyst, Change Management
- Methodology : Agile (Scrum) , DevOPS
- Key areas : BI, DW , AWS Cloud , Big Data, Analytics, Legacy Migration and Simplification, Digital, BSS
- Domain : Health care, Telecommunication and General Insurance
- Analytic : Ability to decompose business problem and provide technical solution
- Data migration onto Hadoop Platform
- Closely with Architects, Technical Lead and engineering team to manage multiple development and customer projects from conception through to final delivery in the key area
- Building and maintaining the overall plans for a project.
- Ensuring projects benefits are realised whilst project is delivered on time, and on spec.
- Ensure the scope of work is clearly defined, and manage resource, quality, issues and risks.
- Communicate project status and plans, manage dependencies and drive customer expectation setting.
- Promote the team’s engineering culture and enable innovation and continuous improvement.
- Support corporate and business assurance processes.
- Develop, maintain and support the ranking and recommendation algorithms. Perform A/B test design. Conduct research and development activities, data exploration and discovery, develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Freelancer / Part time (Willing to sing NDA / IPR)
- Hadoop, Pig, HIVE , R , Python (beginner) ,HBASE (beginner), Edge Process Analytics, ‘Data Lake’ analytics and Streaming Analytics
- Analytist, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Healthcare, Insurance, Machine Learning, R, Telecom