MS in Computer Science, MBA Information – Systems
With a history of analyzing processes and successfully customizing business information systems to streamline core processes, I am now seeking an opportunity to make key contributions at a company such as yours. Having managed relationships and directed complex projects to deliver new capabilities, I am confident I will immediately become a valuable asset to your team.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Maater of Science in Computer Science
Troy University, Troy, Alabama (graduation: May 2016)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Information Systems
Troy University, Troy, Alabama (graduated: December 2013)
Chancellor’s Fellowship Scholarship
Received a Chancellor’s Fellowship Scholarship for two semesters at Troy University for creating a urbanization growth model based on Machine Learning and Cellular Automata models (Fall of 2015 and Spring of 2016)
CAREER NOTE: Engaged in full-time studies at Troy University from 2011. In 2013 obtained MBA – Information Systems degree; currently enrolled in Master of Science in Computer Science program at Troy University.
BANK GOSPODARSTWA KRAJOWEGO (BGK), Warsaw, Poland · 2008-2010
Banking institution serving the public sector; specializes in redevelopment and economic programs.
Specialist: Played a key role in upgrading internal legal information system, selecting vendor and defining features, such as usability. Optimized search function to ensure access to complete dataset. Updated legal system, tracking legal actions from Board and executive teams and ensuring access to new information. Liaised with IT colleagues to coordinate activities and correct errors.
- Successfully spearheaded new legal information system deployment and worked closely with IT team to address search and data problems to achieve internal customer satisfaction.
- Used exceptional analysis skills and technical acumen to quickly diagnosis database issues.
- Provided sound legal advice to colleagues on a variety of issues, including technology and software matters involving Microsoft Office Suite.
- Initially came on board as an Intern in 2007; promoted to 3 positions in Legislation Office and finally to Specialist role; consistently received raises and bonuses due to exceptional performance.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- basic Microsoft SharePoint
- basic Microsoft Visio
- advanced C++
- basic Java
- advanced R
- advanced Python
- basic SQL
- English (professional), Polish, Russian