Graduate Student seeking Full-Time position in Data Analytics
Hands on experience with ANOVA, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Customer Segmentation, RFM Analysis.
Good understanding of machine learning algorithms such as Decision Trees, Neural Networks and Clustering.
Proficient in SAS, R and SQL.
Masters of Science in Management Information Systems
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA.
Expected Graduation Date: May 2016
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
SASTRA University, Thanjavur, India
- SAS Global Forum 2016: Predicting Human Activity sensor data using an Auto Neural model with stepwise Logistic Regression inputs (Aug 2015 – Dec 2015)
• Built an auto neural model in SAS Enterprise Miner to recognize human activity through sensor data.
• Selected for a poster presentation at SAS Global Forum 2016.
- Predicting hourly electrical energy production from renewable sources
(Jan 2015 – May 2015)
• Analyzed, cleaned and transformed data sets using SAS.
• Built linear regression and neural network models.
- Analysis of call detail records (Jan 2015 – May 2015)
• Cleaned and merged multitude of datasets to create a single huge data set.
• Analyzed call distribution over a week period using R.
• Determined peak hours in a day and frequent call destinations for each carrier.
- Determining factors influencing stock price of auto parts industry
(Aug 2014 – Dec 2014)
• Analyzed data through descriptive statistics generated by SAS and used Tableau to visualize it.
• Determined important variables affecting stock price through variable clustering.
• Built linear regression model using SAS Enterprise Guide.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Graduate Assistant, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK (Aug 2015 – Present)
• Created dummy variables in datasets as per requirements using R.
• Used pattern matching method to search for companies, listed in master data set, through reports released by US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Systems Engineer, TATA Consultancy Services, Chennai, India (Sep 2010 – Jul 2014)
• Maintained application services and processed Anti Money Laundering (AML) files on Unix servers.
• Worked on database to query details related to processed and failed AML jobs.
- SAS, R, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, RStudio, Tableau, IBM SPSS Modeler, SQL
- English (professional), Hindi, Telugu