Data Science Professional ( R and Python programmer)
Currently working in Accenture Cognitive team for automation as Data Science Consultant.
Around 4 years of experience in Data science, Data visualization and ETL environment.
Roles taken: Data Science consultant in automation domain and Teradata Developer for Retail and Life Science
Experience in Data gathering from various flat and RDBMS resources, Data Munging, Data modelling for Predictive/
Classification problems and effective Data visualization on RShiny and IBM Watson Analytics.
Applied ML techniques: Linear regression/ Logistic regression, Decision Tree, K-means, Hierarchical clustering,Deep learning, Topic modelling using LDA.
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication, G B Pant Engineering College, GGSIPU Delhi. 2008 – 2012
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination, CBSE Board, Lady Irwin Sr. Sec. School, Delhi.2006-2007
Software Engineering Analyst at Accenture Services Pvt Ltd. Client: Accenture Technology Lab
Sep’15- Present (Cognitive Computing Research Team)
– R and python programmer.
– Provide data visualization solution using GGPLOT2.
– Develop Social Network models for information flow analysis.
– Implement Machine learning models on Azure ML studio.
– Involved in implementing use cases of predictive models for predicting the project life-cycle timeline and resource requirements based on the project vertical, technology and project description, in collaboration with Accenture technology lab.
Software Engineering Analyst at Accenture Services Pvt Ltd. Client: Best Buy (Retail)
Oct’14 – Jul’15
– BI Teradata developer and IBM Watson Analytics implementer.
– Involved in all the SDLC phases.
– Involved in design and data-flow analysis of Partial-Pay scheme rolled out for web users of Best Buy.
– Implemented complex solutions for Partial-Pay Orders and Bundled/Standalone offers based on business.
requirement and created ETL flow scripts for data-warehouse to marts.
– Implemented channel-availability feature in data-marts on multi-hop hierarchy of stores and warehouses.
– Created Reporting views in reporting layer for IBM Watson Implementation on top of data-marts.
– Developed IBM Watson data visualization dashboards for various partial pay and other offers given in window period 12 months.
Software Engineering Analyst at Accenture Services Pvt Ltd. Client: Pfizer (Life science)
– BI Teradata developer.
– Production support and enhancement of existing ETL processes, performance tuning by restructuring indexes.
– Shell scripting for creating and scheduling jobs, files operations.
– Impact analysis of ETL job schedules to avoid deadlock and rescheduling the same.
– Data cleansing using R
- Teradata ,R, SQL, Tableau, Python 2.7, MAchine learning, Statistics, Deep learning , NLP
- English, Hindi