Associate Data Scientist
Positive, solution-oriented Masters in Computer Science candidate with broad technical capabilities and solid work ethic. Creative and tenacious, reliable team member and leader with strong communications and time management skills
Masters of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.89 May 2016
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
Fairleigh Dickinson Private School Of Engineering Scholarship, Spring, 2015
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology CGPA: 9.32/10 June 2010 – May 2014
Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh, India
Associate Data Science, Swiss Re, Armonk, NY January 2016-Current
- Exploring Watson Cognitive technologies and identifying use-cases to implement within the organization.
- Deep knowledge on statistical analysis, Text mining and visualization techniques.
- Involved in predicting buying performance of several companies based on their past trends, using R
- Pruning unstructured data, classification, clustering and regression techniques, analyzing optimal algorithm.
- Worked on data visualization; packages like ggPlot2, dplyr, data.table, reshape2, bigmemory, shiny.
Graduate Research Assistant, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ January-December 2015
- Collaborating with Professor/leader researcher in developing a new heuristic search algorithm using Iterative
Deepening Depth First Search (IDDFS) method
- Using C# and Visual Studio to code algorithm, measure time and space utilized, and compare to existing algorithms to assess improvements
Summer Research Intern, National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India May-July 2013
- Developed a real time emotion recognition project using Microsoft’s C# in Visual Studio on Kinect Sensor.
- Interfaced with Second Life virtual Avatar to depict the displayed emotions.