BS in Statistics
National University of Tres de Febrero (UNTREF). Buenos Aires, Argentina
Diploma in Data Analysis for market research, finances and business.
Interamerican University (UAI). Buenos Aires, Argentina
May 2015 – December 2015.
|v NUEVO HOGAR LEDOR VADOR
(Nursing Home of Jude Comunity). June 2017 – Today.
Ø Design of statistical information systems for Admissions, Residents and Human Resources department.
Ø Daily reports for the Director of the Nursing Home with the most relevants indicators.
Ø Reports automation.
Ø Design of satisfaction surveys.
Ø Software applied: MS Office.
v CIO CREATIVE INVESTIGATIONS SRL
(Public opinion research agency). January – March 2017
Ø Text mining technics applied to customer satisfaction surveys.
Ø Churn models of bank products using customer comments and quantitative variables of the surveys.
Ø Software applied: R and Rapid Miner.
|v FREE LANCE STATISTICAL CONSULTANT|
(October 2015 – December 2016)
|Ø Statistical analysis of data bases, applying different tools of data mining. Predictive and descriptive models. Plots. Advice about presentations of statistical information for different purposes
Ø SwiftSwim INC. Company that develops mobile applications for swimmers. – http://swiftswim.com
· Descriptive analysis of the variables of the data base (Lap Start, Lap End, Lap Total, Swim Style and Num. of Strokes of different swimmers).
· Develop of swolf index that shows the swimmer performance along time.
· Plots of the items above.
· Contingency table with the purpose of analyze the relation between the swolf index and the swimming style. For this task, I used the Odds Ratio indicator.
Ø Gente de mente – market research company. http://www.gentedemente.info
· Analysis of multiresponse surveys for education purposes.
· Data base cleaning.
· Association rules applied to the data base.
· Plots of the items described.
Ø Asociación Civil Puentes
(NGOs dedicated to the assistance and support of university students). – From February to May 2016.
Advice on surveys carried out to students of the organization
- 1. Statistical methods applied to researches.
- a. Segmentation techniques (clusters).
- b. Design of probabilistc samples.
- a. Design and analysis of surveys for different purposes. (marketing, health, demographic, etc)
- 2. Predictive models.
- a. Linear, logistic, multinomial and ordinal multinomial regressions.
- b. Forecasting of time series.
- c. Decision trees.
- d. Bayesian inference.
- 3. Others statistical methods.
- a. Generalized linear models.
- b. Robust methods in data analysis.
- c. Non parametric statistics.
- d. DoE and ANOVA.
- e. Web scraping.
- f. Sentiment analysis, text mining and social network analysis.
- g. Design of recommendation systems.
- h. Association rules.
- data base cleaning, GIS, nlp, R, SPSS, SQL, Web Scrapping
- English -- very effectively, Spanish (native)