Senior Data Scientist
Around 14+ years of experience in data analytics & Mining, Semantic Text & Web Mining, Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Statistical analytics & Business analytics, IoT Analytics & Intelligence based software products for industry or academia
- D in (Information Technology) (2012) completed from State Technological University, Rajeev Gandhi Prodhoyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal, (M.P.) India.
- Master of Technology (Software Systems) (2007) from State Technological University, Samrat Ashok Technological Institute (SATI) Vidisha, (M.P.), India Affiliated through R.G.P.V. Bhopal (M.P.) Indi
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) (2004) from Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU), Hissar, Hariyana, India.
- Master of Information Technology (MIT) (2002) from, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Central University Sagar, (M.P.) Indi
- Sc. (Computer Science) (2000) from, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Central Univesity Sagar, (M.P.) India.
- Higher Diploma in the Software Engineering (HDSE) (2000) from APTECH Lt Computer Society India.
- Working as a SENIOR MANAGER-ENGINEERING (ANALYST) (LEVEL – 11) at Saipem
India Project Ltd. , Chennai India & from December 2014 to Present.
Environment: R Language, SQL Server 2008 R2, Excel, Qlik view, Tableau, Hadoop.
- Excellent visual design sense regarding clear and accurate presentation of data
- Complete projects that require data mining, analysis, and presentation.
- Focus on solutions, dive into projects, quickly identify drivers in the data
- Identify relevant trends, do follow-up analysis, prepare visualizations
- Develop dashboards to track remediation of issues
- Working familiarity with tools like Hadoop, Excel, Qlikview, Tablea
- Self-starter – must be productive with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment
- Statistics, data analysis, data-driven computation are all relevant areas of Study
- Contribute in conceptualizing and migrating mission critical applications and practices on existing traditional/legacy platforms (SQL, RDBMS) to big data
platforms (hadoop, hive etc).
- Contribute in scoping out, streamlining and automating the multiple activities involved in existing and prospected delivery channels.
- Adapting and adhering to the key offerings of the team: end-to-end data import, processing and management of a huge volume of data in-flow into the system
from multiple b2b and b2c businesses across the globe.
- Contributing in launching/migration of loyalty and non-loyalty projects within and outside of analytics.
2. Working as a Senior Data/Business Analyst at D-Sys Data Solution Pvt. Ltd, India & Malaysia from August 2009 to Nov 2014.
- Project: Churn Model Design for PT Telecom at Jakarta
Environment : R Hadoop, R programming Language, Data Mining.
Responsibility : To Design a robust Model to investigating and managing customer churn for those in the business-to-consumer market. In order to address customer retention and loyalty, businesses must first understand customer churn through comprehensive analysis and quantify its impact. This analysis will provide initial insight, potentially identifying specific groups of customers requiring market research or specific communication attention. Depending on the industry and market conditions, a predictive churn model may be required to help identify potential churners. The analysis provides the foundations for developing customer retention and customer loyalty marketing initiatives to minimize the future impact of customer churn.
Project: Opinion Mining for Online Social Community.
Environment : Hadoop & MAHOUT Machine Learning Data Mining tool.
Responsibility : To Design opining mining Model to investigating and managing user for which is showing interest in the business market. This analysis will provide-reinforcement learning, machine learning, data mining, Text clustering.
· Project: Predictive Modeling for Market Analytics.
Environment : SAS based R programming Language, Data Mining.
Responsibility : To Design a Model for algorithmic delivery and optimization for Market Product. Report designing for various market analyses.
- Work with big data analysis through R-Hadoop platfor to evaluate and enhance the performance of the Predictive analysis.
- Conceived and designed end to end data mining and Machine Learning based solutions to support business units and initiatives using Logistic Regression &
Other Analytic tools (SAS PC).
- Performed data mining analysis on Data transactions & Behavior-based Attrition Modeling.
- Develop predictive models for companies, so that customers could sell products more profitably than before. Impacts on marketing, risk selection, producer segmentation were among the main deployment activities of data modelin
- Designed management reports to monitor and track results of risk analysis for the various organizations and transactions with other competitors and suggested
recommendations to customer’s analysis.
- Assembled & analyzed the modeling database using data mining techniques, including data reduction, data enhancement and data transformations.
- Develop Response/Profitability Models to identify profitable segments in Direct Marketing for products, eliminating the costs involved.
- Coordinated the model deployment & model implementation with the Australian team & assisted in training the Underwriters on model concepts and model implementati
- Analyzed massive and highly complex data sets, performing ad-hoc analysis and data manipulati
- Wrote reports using Data analysis reporting tool to extract data for analysis using filters based on the analysi
3. Worked as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst at Infoworld Pvt. Ltd, Pune India, from Feb 2007 to July 2009.
- Develop predictive models for Property & Casualty Insurance companies, so that customers could sell insurance products more profitably than before. Impacts on marketing, risk selection, producer segmentation were among the main deployment activities of Data mode
- Created a high-quality statistical-grade data set, optimized for Modeling & Analytics, emphasizing data validation, data mining, data cleansing & data reducti
- Data enrichment using external data warehouse to provide additional variability and abstraction of risk factor
- Developed, deployed & monitored Predictive Models for various analyses for using company specific criteria.
4. Worked as a Database Analyst at Vision Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Bhopal India, from Jan 2004 to Jan 2007.
- Responsible for analyzing financial and statistical data for risk analysis for the various organizati
- Perform Gap analysis on data ranging for predictive analysis.
- Designed data marts that were used as the source for analytic reporti
- Wrote and deployed Text & Web Mining PHP based web application to provide analytic and trend views of
5. Worked as a Junior Analytic Consultant at Maa Microsystem Pvt. Ltd, Andheri East Mumbai India, from Jan 2002 to Dec 2003.
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting of product line.
- Extracted large data sets from Microsoft SQL Server and used MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, MS Word, to extract, analyze, manipulate and present data findings.
- Created root cause analyses, histograms to determine cause of quality and performance issue
- Presented data findings in graphs, charts, pivot tables, pivot charts and PowerPoint presentations.
- Created data analysis presentations for weekly meetings, created org charts and diagra
- R+ language
- Tableau 9.0.1
- Microsoft POWER BI
- QlikSense 11
- Microsoft Sql Server Integrated Services(SSIS)
- Azure Machine Learning with R
- Hadoop with R
- Big Data ecosystem (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Pig) / NoSQL databases (e.g., Mongo DB) and Zookeeper)
- SAS/AF, Spark
- Spark ML & Spark MLlib
- MATLAB 2010
- (CRM) modeling, Break-Even analysis, Deploy analytic, Discover insights, Experience in analyzing the Enterprise IOT using big data ecosystem, Operational Analysis, Outcome-Based Service development., Perform advanced analytics, Predictive Maintenance, Risk modeling (Credit risk analysis), Segmentation analysis and Classification Techniques, Usage behavior tracking
Groups & Associations
- ACM, CSI, IEEE
- English, Hindi