I am a computer science engineering graduate with post graduation in Big Data from CDAC, looking at pursuing Data science
G-03 JSJ OPAL, 2-3 GREEN ORCHARD, 4th cross, BHEL OFFICERS LAYOUT
JAYANAGAR, BEHIND FIRE STATION, BANGALORE-560041
Mobile -7411037009, [email protected]
I am a computer science engineer with post-graduation on Big Data from CDAC. I had an elaborate training cum hands on project work involving storing, processing and implementation of Big Data.
I am looking at working on Data Science / Analytics implementing Machine Learning algorithms through Hadoop Ecosystem and other associated tools(RStudio, Python, Advanced Excel) delivering the project(s) with high quality, on time and within budget.
|CDAC Knowledge Park||PG Diploma||2017||Big Data Analytics & Data Science||80%|
- Analytics Tools Used: RStudio, MS Excel
- Machine Learning: using R and Python.
- Hadoop Eco-System: Hive, Pig
- Data processing engine: Spark.
- Languages: R, Python, C++, JAVA
- OS: Windows, UNIX
- No-SQL databases used: Hbase, MongoDB
- Communication Language: English, French, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
- Experience in working with different data sources like Flat files, XML files and Databases
- Hands on experience in working with Hadoop tools like Hive, Pig, Map Reduce.
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop and Hive’s analytical functions
- Strong knowledge on implementing Machine learning problems using RStudio.
- Good visualization skills using R, Python and Excel
CERTIFICATIONS AND AWARDS
- Awarded “Best paper” (1st prize) at National conference on computational simulations and its applications held on 5/11/15. The paper “Detection of cracks in engineering structures using Hough transform technique” was published in an International Journal “Bonfring International Journal of Software Engineering and Soft Computing” Volume 5 | Special issue | November 2015.
- Completed Beginner (A1) and Elementary (A2) French language exams by DELF (recognized by France Government).
- Awarded ”Chaturtha Charan” by the then Governor of Karnataka for services in Scouts.
- Won 1st prize in an aptitude test at TECHNOBLITZ 15- intercollege technical fest.
- Received an A-band score in a test conducted by NIIT (Bhavishya Jyothi Scholarship).
PROJECT (as part of Big Data curriculum @CDAC)
Title: Click Prediction.
Objective: Predictive analytics on the advertisement the user is most likely to click on the given display context of the portal.
Description: The data source is Kaggle.com, which hosts many data science competitions. Our aim was to predict which advertisement the user is going to click. Hence to perform this, we have been given 7 datasets to perform this task. On combining the relevant datasets, we have obtained many features (mostly about the web-pages & advertisers and some information about the user). There are roughly 40 features, from this we extract 9 most relevant features using “Greedy Backward Elimination”. From this point forward, we make use of Machine Learning algorithms on RStudio to perform predictions. The results were presented using various packages on RStudio.
- Business model has been ascertained which answers various commercial and lucrative questions such as:
- Who is the most popular advertiser?
- Which advertisement is the most viewed?
- Which country has the highest social networking activity?
- Which website is the most visited?
- Empowering management and officers to make better decisions
- Directing the actions based on trends which in turn help in defining goals
- Decision making with quantifiable, data-driven evidence
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
PASSPORT: PASSPORT VALID
- Have represented the college team (BTLIT) in university level football tournaments.
- Won in intra-college and intra-school chess tournaments.
- Won in intra-college and intra-school crossword puzzle competitions.
- Public speaking
- English, French, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu