4.7 years of experience in analytics and reporting by using different statistical tools like R and Tableau
- MBA in Human Resource and Finance from Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha (2008-10) with 7.64 CGPA.
- BA in Economics and Psychology from Ravenshaw University, Odisha (2005-08) with 72%.
Present Organization: Thomson Reuters Coorporation
Designation: Senior Analyst
Duration: 15th Feb 2016 –28th Oct 2016
Experience as Senior Analyst which includes
- Analyzing customer usage for different products of the organization
- Conduct in depth research, forecast and derive analytical trends by using advanced Excel and BI tool like Tableau.
- Experience of using K-means clustering, multiple linear regression techniques and time series analysis for forecasting
- Develop reports and interactive dashboard and scorecards for clients
- Identifying, assessing and review of data to provide strategic insights to senior management
- Efficient at analyzing new requirements and building process flow to deliver solutions
Previous Organisation-1:Sonata Software Ltd., Bangalore
Designation: Market Research Analyst (in presales team)
Duration: 30th Jan 2015 –5th Feb 2016
Experience in Market Research including
- Creating weekly and monthly dashboards and ad-hoc reports on specific products and on different market segments.
- Making recommendations to senior managers based upon research findings.
- Conduct GAP analysis and define target markets and opportunities within them.
- Processing and analyzing raw data into sales pipeline reports for US and Europe team.
- Analysis and interpretation of the data collected by using various analysis tools and software packages also with the help of graphical illustrations.
- Responsible for the development of client reports on current trends.
Previous Organisation-2:Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Designation: Senior Project Assistant
Duration: 1st Feb 2011 – 31st Oct 2013
Experience in Research including
- Hands on Literature Review and Report Writing.
- Expert user of MS Excel and Power Point
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience in economic data analysis and interpretation by using statistical tools.
- Experience in analyzing data from various source like Census of India, Annual Survey of Industries and extracting data from NSSO, CMIE Prowess.
- Tableau, R, Excel