Fresher – DataScience
|Career Status:||Open to new opportunities|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
•Recently completed PGDiplomo in Data Science (R). Knowledgeable on variety of Data Science & Machine Learning algorithms both Supervised and Unsupervised Learning. •Keen to develop deeper expertise and gain exposure in the ML space.
•My current ML knowledge includes:
Linear (Simple & Multiple) and Logistic Regression,
Support Vector Machine, Decision trees and Random Forest,
K-Means Clustering, K Nearest Neighbors,
Time Series Analysis
•Performed data mining, data cleaning & explored data visualization, techniques on a variety of data stored in spreadsheets and text files using R and plotting the same using ggplot2 function
•Good exposure to designing and developing Tableau reports and dashboards for data visualization using R & Tableau
•Good knowledge about the Natural Language Processing using R
•Seeking a career with a progressive organization which will utilize my data science / analytic skills using R Language or other development skills, abilities and education.
•A quick learner, eager to prove myself as a valuable member of a team and achieve the career heights I aim for.
•Exposure to Big Data – Hadoop environment and its components HDFS, Apache Pig, Hive, Sqoop, MapReduce, HBase.
•Exposure towards Spark – RDD, Dataframes.
2018 – PGDiploma in Data Science from Manipal University.
2015 – BTech ( ECE ) from CRV Institute of Technology and Science ( JNTUH )
- 2015 Sep – 2016 Dec ( Amazon Customer Relations )
- Joined as an non Voice associate and promoted to Voice and worked as Intreim Team lead.
Case studies for Analytics
- • Extensively worked on Twitter Sentiment Analysis using R packages & Tableau to map the followers & friends as per the geographic locations
• Extensively worked on Titanic, Odi,Credit,Twitter & Iris data to explore the various Regression & Predictive Models using R Packages & tableau for visualization
• Extensively worked on data exploration, data cleaning methods using R
- Machine Learning
- Statistics (Hypothesis testing)
- Data Analysis
- Oracle SQL
- MS Excel
- Lean Six sigma green Belt
- English (professional), Hindi, Telugu