Analytics with Experience 11 years,
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Fairly willing to travel|
The goal is to be a data-scientist and currently it’s a work in progress. I believe I have the skills for it as I can
a. Communicate effectively with business users
b. Understand business in quick time
c. Understand statistical phenomena
d. Make efficient predictions using machine learning techniques
e. Provide production solutions
f. Work on a mass scale with huge datasets.
- BTech(Computers) from Aurora’s Engineering College(JNTU Andhra Pradesh).Marks – 70.5%
- Currently pursuing Executive MBA(EPGP) from IIM – Kozhikode with specialization in Strategy & IT.
|Designation: Project Manager & BI-COE Head|
|Company-Client : Fulcrum Worldwide, India (C&F, USA)Project-Domain : C&F Offshore Operations(Property & Casualty Insurance)Duration: June 12 – Till Date|
|Responsibilities:· Heading the BI-COE o COE Charter & Framework Formulationo Defining & Implementing the COE disciplines – Best Practise, Operating Environment, Human Resources & Business Alignment
o Implementing the COE strategies
o Competency Building & Developing a training and development roadmap
· Proposal process & BI Tools evaluation and mapping for the project requirements.
· Managing the Offshore Development Centre for the client which has a BOT(Build-Operate-Transfer) model agreement with Fulcrum.
· Responsible for all the account related activities like
o Project Management, Recruitment, Human Resource, Finance – Budgetary planning
o Visa & Travel Needs, Training, etc.
o Added 41 team members to offshore team thereby increasing the business opportunities.
Designation: Subject Matter Expert(Lead Analyst)
|Company-Client : Verinon Technology Solutions, USA (Railinc, USA)(H1B)Project-Domain : Commercial Applications(Transportation)Duration: Feb 2008 – May 2012|
|Responsibilities:· Worked on programs for evaluating the data analytics opportunities to improving the rail road operations monitoring & trip building processes.
· Participated in RCA meetings to take pro-active preventive measures to avoid repeating the same issues in future.
|Designation: Sr. Software Engineer|
|Company-Client : TCS, India (Morgan Stanley, USA)Project-Domain : ACX Applications(Investment Banking)Duration: Feb 2006 – Feb 2008|
· Provide direction and mentoring to other developers that are members of the project team
· Acts as a resource for direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff.
|Designation: Sr. Software Engineer)|
|Company-Client : IBM Global Services, India (IBM, USA)Project-Domain : Product Development (SMP/E Tool)Duration: April 2005 – Feb 2006|
· Participated in the IBM-Software labs activities to identify improvement areas for system development & testing integration
|Designation: Software Engineer|
|Company-Client : Keane, India (All America Financial Services, USA)Project-Domain : All America Financial CorporationDuration: May 2003 – April 2005|
· To acquire sound business requirement understanding and validating the same with subject matter experts
- R(3-5 years)
- Predictive Analytics(3-5 yrs)
- Machine Learning(3-5 yrs)
- SPSS(3 years)
- Qlikview(2 yrs)
- Tableau(2 yrs)
- SQL(11 yrs)
Groups & Associations
- English, Hindi, Telugu