Full-Time Consumer & Market Intelligence Analyst – Business Intelligence
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
Our Consumer & Market Intelligence team are looking for an experienced Market Analyst to take a dive into the challenging and rapidly changing world of Market Research. We are looking for an analytical mastermind who is passionate about statistics, eager to take on responsibility and ready to join the world’s largest online hotel search. If you are an expert in gathering and analysing market data and interested in driving trivago to the next level then we want to hear from you!
- As the expert in your field, you will become a key player in the overall strategic plan for the BI department.
- Lead, inspire and develop trivago’s Consumer and Market Intelligence team in order to drive trivago to the next level.
- Coordinate, plan and conduct multinational online surveys with external participants. You will also carry out multivariate data analysis in order to gain a deeper insight into our markets.
- Analyse the market data with various analytic tools to gauge awareness, usage, and preference.
- Dive deeper into the mind-sets of our users by carrying out qualitative research such as holding focus groups or online forums.
- Work cross functionally with other departments especially Product and inform key stakeholders about your research findings by documenting and presenting your data. You will also provide data for our mystery guest project.
- Challenge the status quo! If you see something you think can be improved, then – suggest – test – make it a success!
- You speak English (our company language) fluently.
- You have an impressive academic background in statistics, business administration or a social science related field.
- You have worked in Market Research / Consumer Intelligence for 2-3 years.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- You are an expert in quantitative and qualitative research.
- You are a master of Excel and have experience with SPSS, R and MySQL.
- Your ambition and confidence makes you a natural leader.
- You are a fanatic learner and genuinely enjoy sharing your knowledge and acquiring new skills.
What we offer:
- A full-time position within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- The possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
Starting date: As soon as possible