Terms & Conditions
- Please review these Terms & Conditions (i.e.: “Terms”) before using this website (“r-users”, “We”, “us”, or “site owner”).
- By using this site, you agree to the following Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not, under any circumstances, use the site.
- These Terms represents the entire agreement between us, any agreement which is in conflict with these Terms is only valid if it is in written form.
- These Terms may be modified, and your use of the website after any changes to the Terms have been made, thereafter means that you accept the revised conditions.
- You access this site at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of any countries that might be applicable to you.
- These Terms shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of Israel. You agree that any legal action or inequity arising out of or relating in any manner to the site owner of these Terms shall be filed only in the courts located in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and that you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for all purposes here-under.
- If any of these Terms shall be determined to be void for any reason, it is agreed that they shall be deemed severed from the rest of the Terms and shall not be made a part of this agreement.
- Please read instructions regarding individual identity protection at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_theft#Individual_identity_protectio
- All suggestions to improve our services are highly appreciated. Please be sure to contact [email protected] for any suggestions.
- Purchases can not be canceled and reimbursement of payments is not possible.
- A portion of the website provides a service for allowing candidates to post their resumes and permits employers to advertise job openings. r-users does not necessarily screen, edit, modify or censor the employer listings or the candidates’ resumes for direct online postings.
- We may screen, edit, modify and censor ads. This includes the right to review and remove a job or resume for any reason, after they have been posted/submitted.
- We have no control over any aspect of the transaction between employers and candidates (i.e.: “parties”). We do not endorse, give any warranty, nor are we responsible for, any part of the resumes or jobs posted by employers or candidates, not their truth or accuracy. All information that is provided is on an “as-is” basis. Users of this site do so at their own risk. Accordingly, we have no liability arising from the relationship between the parties. This includes, but is not limited to: legality, longevity, inappropriate comments, harassment, discrimination, physical violence, or any other illegal activity.
- The database of this site is reserved for regular user use. Third party agencies must clearly state that they are a third party agency. Our database is not intended to be used by companies and/or individuals for marketing purposes. Misuse of our site (such as web-scraping, fishing, hacking, and so on), may result in your access being inactivated with no refund given and legal action taken against you.
- You shall not publish, transmit, or distribute or in any way use or exploit any information contained on this site in order to obtain employment offers for anyone other than yourself (in the case of candidates) or to obtain employees for any company other than your own (in the case of companies). Further, you shall not publish, transmit or distribute or in any way use or exploit any information contained on this site in a manner that is inconsistent with any rules, laws or regulations of any federal, state, local authority, tribunal or administrative agency. You agree not to use this site to transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, torturous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise objectionable.
- Companies listing employment opportunities are solely responsible to assure that the content of their advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations and that the listing company has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the site. We are not liable to any candidates for any failure by any company to comply with this obligation.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or removal by a company of any employment information or opportunities that are placed by said company or of any resume information posted by a candidate on the website.
- We cannot and will not be held accountable in the event that a virus is transmitted in an email sent by anyone employed by or sending an email on behalf of the website or for a virus that may be contained within a file that is uploaded through or downloaded from a website that is owned and operated by us.
- By using this site, you acknowledge that there are inherent risks, including without limitation the risk of violence, personal injury or other physical harm, when transacting business with persons unknown to you. You also acknowledge that r-users does not verify the identity of any individuals posting their own content on the site and that they may not be who they purport to be or may otherwise be acting under false pretense. User content may also be inaccurate, harmful, offensive or in violation of policies governing user content set forth in these terms and conditions. It may also be deceptively labeled. You agree that it is your own responsibility to exercise caution and to act prudently when using the facilities provided by this website. And that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of this site and any content contained on the site, including any reliance on accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such content. You understand that r-users is not for any reason responsible for any error in the transmission of information which you post on this site.
- r-users does not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinion or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. When you leave our site to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to our sites or accessed through our sites yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- r-users shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use of this site, including, without limitation, use or reliance upon any information contained on this site, interruptions, errors, defects, omissions, non-delivery of information, disclosure of communications or any other failure of performance of any kind.
- You agree to release r-users, its owner, its members, and employees from all claims, causes of action, lawsuits, liability, damages or other responsibility, known and unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, from the beginning of time until the present, arising out of your use of the website or the content contained therein. If you are a resident of California, you hereby agree to waive section 1542 of the California Civil Code which provides as follows: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” If you live in the EU, you will not take any action against us should any part of our website or action taken be in conflict with the German “Allgemeine Gleichbehandlungsgesetz” (AGG) and any other such regulation in the EU or other countries.
- You agree to indemnify r-users, its owner, members, and employees and hold them harmless from any cost, claim, liability or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs) arising out of or relating in any manner to your (i) violation of this agreement or (ii) use of the website.
- You agree to be truthful in your communications with the website. You shell state the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth – for whatever massage is posted (be it a comment, resume, job posting, text, figure, video, and so on).