Full-Time Data Scientist @Zürich
Under the name of «Project Thor» we are building a new eCommerce Company in Switzerland. With strong investors and a driven team, we will set new standards in the field of eCommerce. The company is growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for top talents with an entrepreneurial mindset to be part of building the future of Swiss eCommerce.
During this ramp-up phase of our startup we’re looking for experienced Data Scientists. You’ll have a great amount of freedom and space to implement your fresh ideas as well as the data required to make your role an exciting opportunity. This dynamic team will be put together by four like-minded brains.
You’ll be fully accountable for analyzing extensive datasets and defining corresponding business measures in order to achieve our ambitious and strategic goals. In scope of these measures you’ll identify further relevant activities leading to pragmatic and actionable insights. Part of your bread and butter will be identifying key trends based on patterns within the existing datasets. You’ll develop exceptional forecast models in order to optimize our business value. System integration of incomplete and complete datasets will need to be executed as part of your activities. Findings based on your exceptional analysis will be presented by you to various internal teams and key individuals. Supplementary to the above you’ll be involved in various strategic projects within our startup. You’ll be responsible for challenging internal stakeholders based on your background as a Data Scientist professional.
- Masters degree in computer science, a PhD is highly advantageous
- Alternately, you’ve gained the equivalent job experience to compensate missing education requirements
- Expert in implementing machine learning, text mining, statistical analysis and related technologies
- Knowledge and experience applying some of the following technologies: Logistic regression, support vector machines, (deep) neural networks and Markov models
- Major geek in software engineering and coding. You’ll be an expert in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, Python or R
- You’re extremely fit in SQL, NoSQL and advantageous is hadoop, spark and elastic search
- Methodological thinking and solution oriented related to business requirements
- Ideal if you’ve already gained some experience in e-commerce
- English and basic German skills are mandatory
- We can only consider applications from EU-Citizens or CH-Work permit holders
Wenn Du Wasser oder Berge als Lebenselixier brauchst, bist du bei uns richtig. In 30-45 Minuten beim Skifahren, Mountainbiken oder Klettern, in 5 Minuten am Zürichsee zum Relaxen, Segeln oder Standup-Paddeln – hier ist viel möglich.
Wir möchten diese Stelle gerne ohne Unterstützung von Personalberatungen besetzen.