Full-Time Data Manager II, CRP
The Research Data Manager II will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of clinical research data sets for use by clinical investigators and other data analysts.
- Conferring with staff and others to provide technical advice, providing problem solving assistance and answering questions about the research projects and goals.
- Collecting, collating, and entering and/or importing data into program-specific databases and other software applications.
- Tracking data requests and providing help and training to end-users at sites using the biomedical research software and systems, including statistical software packages (R, SAS, SPSS, etc.), and other platforms that have been developed for use by our group.
- Preparing and assisting in preparation of research protocols, informed consent documents, and other regulatory or policy documents for research projects.
- Coordinating calendar appointments and meeting schedules
- Keeping minutes and tracking progress towards project milestones.
- Preparing and assisting in the generation of reports on program activities, progress, status.
- Preparing and assisting in preparation and submission of reimbursement requests, effort reports, and other administrative assistance activities.
- Conferring with staff and collaborators to provide technical advice, problem solving assistance, and other responses to questions about projects. Referring inquiries to others as needed.
- Drafting written communications, minutes of meetings and conference calls, action items, and other correspondence.
- May assist in planning workshops, meetings or conferences; coordinates logistics, scheduling and participant communications.
- The successful candidate will provide research data analytic assistance and program coordination in of all phases of U.S. and Canadian multi-site research registry projects focusing on improving the lives and medical care of individuals with childhood-onset chronic diseases.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Master’s degree (or equivalent experience and expertise) in health science, public health, epidemiology, or closely related field, including course work in biostatistics or computerized analytic techniques. Additionally, 1 – 2 years of project management experience and prior experience in supervisory/leadership role in clinical studies is desirable.
- Analytical skills to handle complex clinical research data in an organized, accurate and timely manner.
- Proficiency in and desire to learn about and guide others in the use of statistical software packages (R, SAS, SPSS, etc) for research data.
- Proven capability of attention to detail and accuracy on complex analytical data management.
- Supervisory skills and experience.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and ICH GCPs guidelines.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.