Freelance Data Science Course Mentor – Remote/Flexible
We run online, self-paced Data Science workshops where participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an industry expert mentor.
Our mentor community has Data Science experts from companies like Apple, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Etsy, eBay etc. If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about Data Science, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Please find more details about the program below.
- Completely online and self-paced. Coursework is ~100 hours and on average, students finish it in 3 months.
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started with Data Science.
- Participants learn about Data Science with the help of a curated online curriculum, many projects and a personal mentor.
- Weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice.
- You can do the calls at a time of your convenience, and take as many mentees as your schedule permits.
- You are as passionate about teaching Data Science as about Data Science itself.
- You are that rare combination of programming, statistics and storytelling skills.
- You are proficient in the curriculum topics of our Foundations workshops.
- You have at least 2 years of industry experience solving real-life data science problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets.
- You are empathetic and have excellent communication skills.