Full-Time Data Visualiser
A Data Visualiser is required to join the Machine Learning & Threat Analytics Team within the fast growing Research and Development department. The role is based in the Bristol and Bath Science Park near Emerson’s Green, Bristol. The role will report into the Head of R&D (UK) based in Bristol with dotted line responsibility to the Lead Data Scientist.
The responsibility of the Machine Learning and Threat Analytics Team is to enable our customers to protect themselves.
The Data Visualiser will be responsible for developing the visualisations and interfaces that expose data and analysis to customers. Armed with high-quality information, customers can make the right decisions and better protect their businesses. As well as helping our customers, the Data Visualiser will also produce data products for internal use, media consumption, and for company research.
- 3+ years of commercial experience working in a data-heavy environment
- Strong data visualisation skills
- Comfortable writing SQL
- Comfortable writing code in a non-SQL language
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Report and dashboard development
- Web development
- Analytics and data visualisation in R (or similar)
- Vector art and graphic design
- Data journalism
- Software security knowledge
- Experience in developing code-based solutions in a team
- Active community contributor e.g. OSS coding, blogging, presenting
About CensorNet Ltd.
CensorNet, the complete cloud security company, helps more than 4000 organisations and over 1.3 million users worldwide, step up to the challenge of managing the rise of cloud applications in an increasingly mobile work environment. CensorNet Unified Security Service (USS) is a new-generation comprehensive cloud based cyber security solution that provides organisations with greater visibility and control of web access, cloud application use, adaptive multi-factor authentication and email security in one single management dashboard. It gives organisations the power to address the security, audit, compliance and productivity issues associated with the growing use of cloud applications and devices regardless of whether users are in-office or mobile. CensorNet USS also enables organisations to control Shadow IT and safely implement BYOD initiatives.