Full-Time Junior Consumer & Market Intelligence Analyst – Business Intelligence
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
Our Consumer & Market Intelligence team are looking for a curious minded individual to take a dive into the challenging and rapidly changing world of Market Research. We want someone who is passionate about statistics, eager to learn and ready to join the world’s largest online hotel search. If you are up for a challenge and want to work for a lively international online tech company then we want to hear from you!
- Inject your analytical DNA and your intrinsic motivation into trivago’s Consumer and Market Intelligence team in order to drive trivago to the next level.
- Conduct multinational online surveys with external participants and carry out analysis in order to gain a deeper insight into our markets.
- Analyse the market data with various analytic tools to gauge awareness, usage, and preference.
- Dive deeper into the mind-sets of our users by carrying out qualitative research such as holding focus groups or online forums.
- Work cross functionally with different departments and inform key stakeholders about your research findings by documenting and presenting your data.
- You speak English (our company language) fluently.
- You have an impressive academic background, preferably in statistics or a social science related field. Analytically minded psychology graduates would be of high interest to us!
- You are comfortable using Excel on a daily basis.
- You have exceptional communication skills which will be needed when presenting your research.
- You are a fanatic learner who gets a kick out of acquiring new skills.
- You have the courage to suggest and test new approaches and the ambition to make them a success.
- You are a team player and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
What we offer:
- A fixed-term contract with the possibility of a permanent position after 1 year.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- Weekly presentations and workshops from internal and external speakers to broaden our general knowledge.
- The possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
Starting date: As soon as possible