Full-Time Junior Data Analyst for Country Development (@ Düsseldorf)
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
We are on the lookout for an analytical mastermind to join our Business Intelligence team and drive the analysis process for our Country Development department. As Data Analyst you will become the interface between BI and the Country Development teams and consult them on how to interpret data and how to use relevant internal tools. In this role you will build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor key performance indicators and understand their impact on the business. As well as analysis for Country Development you will also partly support the Product Pillar of BI by analysing website usage and website tests. We want someone who is eager to acquire new skills and become an expert in BI concepts and related technology in order to push trivago to the next level.
The ideal candidate:
- Has graduated in Maths, Statistics, Data Analysis or similar data/BI related field.
- Has an analytical background. Internships or work experience in any of the above fields of study would be a plus.
- Is a master of statistics and enjoys playing with data.
- Has good Excel skills and is eager to develop new skills. On this note, SQL or any other programming language skills would be a huge plus.
- Can explain complex issues in a simple, intelligible way.
- Has the courage to test out new ideas and has the motivation to keep improving and optimizing processes.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago:
trivago is an exciting hub of multi-cultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making by our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than how many hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide German classes for those wanting to learn or practice their German.
Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.