Full-Time Market Insights Analyst (for RSG) @ Hartford, Vermont, U.S.
RSG seeks a Market Insights Analyst to join our growing Custom Strategic Solutions consulting practice in our Burlington, VT or White River Junction, VT office.
AS A MARKET INSIGHTS ANALYST
Within the Custom Strategic Solutions (CSS) group, you are responsible for supporting project teams throughout all phases of market research-based consulting engagements for our high-profile corporate clients. You work alongside our experienced senior staff to apply innovative market-research practices that enable our clients to make informed decisions on their products and services. Our team develops and applies rigorous analytic methods, purposeful insights, and exceptional client service to help clients understand their market and competitive positioning. You learn from experienced consultants and analysts across a variety of unique project engagements. You will assist with project design, client and vendor management, survey development, data processing, statistical analysis, developing and delivering client recommendations & reports.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in a quantitative field such as economics, psychology, math, statistics, market research, or a similarly relevant field of study
- 0–3 years of professional experience
- Strong analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills, complimented by a sense of creativity and critical thinking
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible
- Strong time management skills and able to work on multiple tasks or projects concurrently
- Outstanding writing, communication, and teaming skills with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver polished, error-free work
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team and independently
- Proficiency in or strong aptitude for working with data and conducting analyses using statistical packages, databases and spreadsheets, e.g. SPSS, SQL, R programming language, and/or Excel
- Proficiency in or strong aptitude for working with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in or desire to learn survey research methods and tools
Prior experience with market research methods and tools is desirable. Interest consumer goods and services, and in the automotive or broader transportation industry desired. Analysts will work out of our Burlington, VT or White River Junction, VT office.
Periodic travel (10%) is required. RSG is not currently accepting H-1B applicants for this position. RSG is an equal-opportunity/affirmative-action employer.