Full-Time Senior Customer Insights Analyst or Customer Insights Analyst #72388
Puget Sound Energy’s Strategic Customer Insights Department is looking for a Senior Customer Insights Analyst or Customer Insights Analyst to join our team. This role works in a team that is designed to attain the company’s strategic goals via the extensive use of data and analysis to drive decisions and actions. The ideal candidate is responsible for the continuous improvement of PSE’s competitiveness as an energy partner in the northwest through an analytical focus on customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role within PSE to help us better serve the environment, our customers and the communities in which they live. PSE provides an environment where all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to achieve maximum performance. We offer a comprehensive pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan and an employee assistance and wellness program. Gain the energy to do great things through a career with Puget Sound Energy!
- Deep data analysis to identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Acquires data and conducts research to evaluate and analyze evolving priorities.
- Employs advanced statistical methodology to support management decision making.
- Performs customer survey analytics/modeling and participates in survey design.
- Develop predictive models, propensity models, customer segmentation schemas, etc. to drive personalized messaging and increase customer engagement
- Uses data analysis to create performance metrics that align with company goals.
- Provides leadership for cross-functional projects.
- Assists in the implementation of tools and strategies within business units.
- Creates, tests, and/or trains on the use of data analysis tools.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates across groups to provide customer intelligence to the organization.
- Proactively researches industry trends, opportunities and risks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SENOIR LEVEL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or other relevant field.
- 7 years’ experience in an analytic role using financial, industry, and/or customer data research and analysis to drive decision making.
- Proficiency in applying quantitative methods (regression analysis, time-series analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, discrete event simulation, linear and non-linear optimization)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Excel (Tableau is a plus)
- Proficiency with statistical analysis software (e.g. R, SAS).
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with a natural instinct for innovation and pragmatic ‘out-of-the- box’ thinking.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of data into actionable information.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Able to distill complex solutions and ideas into concise media for audiences in all levels of the company.
- A leader and collaborator who is comfortable in an environment where priorities and context change rapidly.
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or finance or 8 years of related experience.
- Experience working with 3rd party advanced simulation and statistical tools.
- Data mining and management experience.
- Experience working with Hadoop and/or SAP HANA
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Web trends
This position will be filled as a senior customer insights analyst or customer insights analyst depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.