Freelance Data Scientist – PhD Paradise
Work From Home 80% of the time. Must have EU Work VISA or Passport.
Have you ever had a freelance Data Science job in a team littered with PhD Data Science Talent?
Can you imagine working in a company where they treat their freelancers as well as the permanent team members?
There’s a company like that.
And they’re looking for people like you.
They have 3 major projects coming up that require Data Scientists:
- Clinical Trials Cost Prediction modelling
- Developing IOT healthcare wearables product.
- Measuring the impact of marketing campaigns on sales of prescription drugs.
Well, you probably already know what a Senior Data Scientist does.
You do it.
In this job, you’ll be doing it in projects that cross functions, teams and international regions.
You should be a talented Data Scientist and you will need to:
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Have minimum 2-3 years experience in either Customer Analytics, IOT or Pricing modelling.
- Be able to generate insights from large complex Datasets.
- Have strong Statistical skills and Probability Theory knowledge.
- Have a strong Research mindset – the problems they are dealing with are complex.
It also has C-Suite approval to be as close to an academic research environment as possible.
That means less businessy, bottom-liney red tape for you.
The Company knows what data science means.
So your contributions will be properly recognised.
You’ll be working in a talented team with some seriously smart people. Mostly PHD Data Scientists.
Looking after you will be the Chief Data Scientist.
He’s an inspiring Physics PhD, with a passion for using Data Science to deliver measurable business value.
The fact they have a C-level Data Scientist tells you how seriously they take it.
Oh – and the reason they treat freelancers so well? He used to be a freelancer, just like you.
The Day Rate isn’t bad either. And you get the option to work from home 80% of the time.
So? What are you waiting for? Get in touch.
I’ll tell you anything else you want to know.