Full-Time R Shiny Dashboard Engineer in Health Tech @ Amsterdam
Do you want to make a difference in the world? Our goal is to improve healthcare across the globe by enabling better medical research through technology.
Who are we?
Castor EDC (Electronic Data Capture) is a fast growing HealthTech company. Castor helps medical researchers to collect data for their studies securely and easily. We have tripled our customer base in the last year. We are proud of the fact that our users are our biggest growth engine. Once they use our product, they fall in love (8.4/10 satisfaction score) and tell their fellow researchers.
What is our goal?
To improve healthcare worldwide by enabling medical research through technology.
We want to accelerate medical research by unlocking the potential of every researcher. We believe that standardizing and reusing datasets is key to meeting tomorrow’s healthcare challenges. Starting with an easy to use and affordable EDC, we help users in their entire research process .
Our recently awarded €1.1M EU Horizon 2020 grant will help us speed this along!
Who are we looking for?
Are you willing to take on a real challenge? We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person, who is eager to learn. You are specialized in data visualisation and analytics in R. You are able to work independently on creating this platform. We are open to freelancers as well.
The tools of our trade
- R, R Studio server, R Shiny, and R Markdown
- OAuth2 ready scalable RESTful API
- Bitbucket (git), JIRA and Slack for project management and communication
What we will be working on the next twelve months
- An R Shiny platform for data manipulation, visualization, and analysis
- A library of customizable and access controlled R Shiny dashboards
- Access control groups to allow users to view personal data as well as high-level public data from other users
- A job offer within a week (if we like you)
- The chance to carve out your technical role in a fast-moving start-up
- A way to help the world by improving medical research
- The option to work from home for up to 2 days a week
- 30 vacation days per year
- The opportunity to attend relevant tech conferences and trainings
- A team of young, smart, and driven colleagues
- A spacious office with all amenities located in the south-east part of Amsterdam, next to Holendrecht Station
- Free lunch, snacks and Friday afternoon drinks!
- A great salary, bonuses based on company and personal results and a pension plan
- You specialize in R and R Shiny development (5+ years experience)
- You know about authentication flows between web applications
- You have experience using RESTful APIs in R
- You understand Bootstrap and CSS design
- You’re eager to learn
- You have an open mindset and educate yourself continuously
- You are excited about our mission and vision
- You speak fluent English or Dutch
- Affinity with healthcare is a plus
For more information, and to apply, see http://careers.castoredc.com/o/r-shiny-dashboard-engineer/source=Jobs for R-users